Stanflo pumps is a well known manufacturer of Electrical Centrifugal and Submersible pumps for the Water Industry.
Our pumps are used in the civil, industrial, agricultural and domestic field. They are also suitable for municipalities, firefighting applications and for HVAC, Marine and mining sector.
Stanflo Pumps range consists of:
- Centrifugal pumps according to EN733 (close coupled, with stub shaft or bareshaft), and various materials of construction (carbon steel, cast iron, bronze, stainless steel) from 0,75 to 500 kWs of power.
- Submersible pumps from 0.1kw to 75 kW of power.
- Vertical and horizontal multistage pumps from 0.75 to 500 kW.
- Split casing pumps available from 15 to 1500 kWs.
- Pumps for domestic applications and booster sets.
Stanflo Centrifugal Pumps
Stanflo Centrifugal pumps include Single Stage Pumps, Multi Stage Pumps, End Suction EN733 Pumps, Monoblock Pumps, Long Coupled Pumps, Self-Priming Pumps and SS Pumps.
Stanflo Self-priming centrifugal pumps can be used for liquids with solids in suspension from 1½” to 12”. Flowrates up to 1200 cu. mtr/hr can be achieved by our range of pumps.
Our Stanflo Centrifugal pumps are mainly used for water transfer applications such as Chiller pumps, HVAC, Booster pumps, cooling tower pump, Fire Fighting, de-watering pumps and various other applications.
With regards to Submersible pumps, Stanflo manufacturers Dewatering, Sewage, Waste Water, Agitator and Grinder Submersible pumps available in Cast Iron or Stainless Steel 304/316.
Stanflo Submersible Pumps
Our Stanflo Submersibles are used in various applications such as Dewatering of Tunneling and Groundwork, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Metal processing industries as well as light acid, corrosive and/or sea water applications.
Other applications include Waste water and Sump drainage, Flood control, Dewatering for fish pond or basement and cellars.
A precision manufactured Pump and motor is achieved utilizing the highest standard of quality control.